How to join us.
How do I join ADAS?
There are several different categories of membership:
ADAS Membership Fees:
1. Annual Membership fee (membership year runs from 1st October to 30th September) £30.00
2. New Members joining ADAS pay a joining fee includes resource file (document folder, supporting resources and training handouts) and an annual membership fee (reduced if six months or less until 1st October)
- Standard joining fee £65.00
- Young driver joining fee (age under 25 years and passed UK driving test) £35.00
and also a
- Membership fee
Full annual membership fee due if join between 1st October and 31st March £30.00
Reduced first membership fee if join between 1st April and 30th September £20.00
3. Roadcraft e-learning module (Registration & licence fee) £25.00
4. First ADAS Advanced driving test £65.00
(ADAS advanced driving test and certification is valid for 3 years)
5. Externally accredited – ADAS advanced driving qualification:
iCQ Registration fee £30.00
ADAS/iCQ test and certificate (valid for 3 years from date of practical test) £65.00
6. Re-Tests and certification:
If membership is maintained during the period of qualification FREE
If membership is not maintained during the period of qualification £65.00
7. Improved driver training (non-membership) £65.00
This six hour training course is provided for those who wish to update and/or
improve their driving skills. There is then the option available to become a member
of ADAS on payment of the membership fee without payment of a joining fee.
Membership and joining fees are non refundable.
The externally accredited advanced drivers qualification is provided through
An Ofqual Approved Awarding Body.
This is a unique qualification
FEES ARE SUBJECT TO REGULAR REVIEW AND MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE